Hello, and welcome my fellow comrades and Monster Legend fans, a brand new maze is finally at our doorstep! The Child Hut Maze, featuring a brand new Cosmic Mythic – “The Dreamer“, a Magic Support monster with Evasion and Positive Skill Protection and various other skills to protect her allies from harm.
The Dreamer, as a Support Monster of Magic category, can cast a bunch of protective spells, may it be applying Light Protection to all allies or removing the Negative Effects from her teammates, but this isn’t all that she packs; She can also cast Evasion, Double Damage, Damage Boost, Positive Effect Protection, and Back to Baby to an ally of her choice.
The Dreamer has an Evolving Trait:
- Rank 0, she has Possession Immunity,
- Rank 1, it adds Cooldown Activation Immunity and,
- Rank 3, she becomes a Status Caster gaining Area Nightmares Immunity.
Stats(Lvl 100) :
- LIFE: 72,383
- POWER: 7040
- SPEED: 5962
- Furious Reborn: Ally Double Damage(2 Turns) + Ally Damage Boost(3 Turns) + Ally Baby Reversion(1 Turn) —-> 46 Stamina, 2 CD, One Ally
- Magic Cloud: AOE Negative Effect Removal(NER) + AOE Light Protection(3 Turns) —-> 56 Stamina, 2 CD, All Allies
- Determination: AOE Positive Effect Protection(3 Turns) —-> 46 Stamina, 2 CD, All Allies
- Unbreakable Will: Ally Positive Effect Protection(3 Turns) + Ally Evasion( 1 Turn) —-> 53 Stamina, 3 CD, One Ally
Sleep For Eternity: AOE Enemy Baby Reversion(1 Turn) + AOE 3-Turn Death Countdown —-> No Stamina, No CD [Special Skill]
Rest Of The Skills:
- Light Catcher: Moderate Magic damage(40 Dmg) + Self Light Protection(3 Turns) —-> 22 Stamina, 0 CD, Single Enemy; Oneself
- Peaceful Dream: AOE Low Light damage( 20 Dmg) + AOE Nightmare Immunity(3 Turns) —-> 22 Stamina, 0 CD, All Enemies; All Allies
- Night Protection: Ally Negative Effect Removal(NER) + Ally Nightmare Immunity(3 Turns) —-> 29 Stamina, 1 CD, One Ally
- Honor Shield: AOE Self Evasion(1 Turn) —-> 36 Stamina, 2 CD, All Allies
Points To Remember:
The Child Hut Maze has officially started, and if you want the new Cosmic Mythic – “The Dreamer“, then you should at least know these points which will not only help you in getting her but other available monsters as well:
Limited Edition Pathway:
- The first time you should move your monster is during the Limited Edition Pathway starts exactly 2 days after the maze has started or right after the Maze Coin Dungeon end(the countdown can be seen above).
- As soon as the Limited Edition Pathway starts, you will see a 10% discount, so move your monster at that time, and the second 10% discount will be when 4d 9hrs are left before the maze ends.
- To get the monster during the Limited Edition Pathway,
- with a 10% discount: around 4370 Maze Coins
- without 10% discount: around 4880 Maze coins
Moving During Discounts:
- After the Limited Edition Pathway(LEP) ends, and if you were not able to get “The Dreamer”, then you can still get her after unlocking her by collecting all her keys after moving the respective maze monsters.
- I would suggest you move only during the 30% discount(last for an hour), usually starts when 1d 18hrs are left before the race ends, then during the 20% discount, just an hour before the race ends.
|Maze Discounts||Yedra||LLUM The Light Of Freedom||Soul Hugger||The Dreamer|