Welcome and get ready monster-lovers, a new quest is at your doorstep! Gear up your monsters and get ready to breed a bunch of top monsters (Hookuai, Varuna, Koralle Brutalis) by combining Taiga (or Urtikus) and Darkzgul (or Galante), all the while trying to get your hands on a brand new Cosmic Mythic – Varupapu.
Varupapu is a Water Controller with various Freeze and Stun skills. He can Freeze/Stun a single-target or a whole team. He can also play with Stamina, may it be draining it from his enemies or regenerating it for himself.
Varupapu has an Evolving Trait:
- Rank 0; he’s Immune to Stun,
- Rank 1; he gains Immunity to Blind,
- Rank 3; he becomes a Status Caster, gaining Immunity to Freeze at the start of every battle.
Stats (Lvl 100):
- Life: 74,193
- Power: 7458
- Speed: 5841
- Cosmic Tsunami: Heavy Special damage(50 Dmg) + Stamina Leak(3 Turns) + Self Stamina Regeneration(3 Turns) —-> 30 Stamina, 0 CD, Single Enemy
- Polar Rift: Moderate Water damage(35 Dmg) + Freeze(1 Turn) —-> 37 Stamina, 1 CD, Single Enemy
- Cosmic Anchor: AOE Moderate Special damage(30 Dmg) + AOE Stun(1 Turn) —-> 48 Stamina, 3 CD, All Enemies
- Deep Abyss: AOE Moderate water damage(30 Dmg) + AOE Freeze(1 Turn) —-> 51 Stamina, 3 CD, All Enemies
Vallecannon: AOE Massive Special damage(65 Dmg) + AOE MegaStun(2 Turns) + AOE MegaFreeze(2 Turns) —-> No Stamina, No CD, All Enemies [Special Skill]
Rest Of The Skills:
- Underwater Wave: Low Water damage(20 Dmg) + Stamina Leak(3 Turns) —-> 19 Stamina, 0 CD, Single Enemy
- Wave Dancer: Low Special damage(25 Dmg) + Self Stamina Regeneration(3 Turns) —-> 0 Stamina, 0 CD, Single Enemy
- Tidal Surge: Moderate Water damage(40 Dmg) + AOE Stamina Leak(3 Turns) —-> 30 Stamina, 0 CD, Single Enemy then Multiple Enemies
- Golden Anchor: Moderate Special damage(35 Dmg) + Stun(1 Turn) —-> 34 Stamina, 1 CD, Single Enemy
For every breeding, successful or not, you’ll get a Quest Scroll to unlock nodes in the Quest Dungeon where you can get monsters from all the previous quests!
Obtain Varupapu, to get Quest Keys, used in unlocking a Survival Dungeon, containing up to 200 Varupapu cells. Here are some of the key points that you should remember;
- The Survival Dungeon will start on Monday 28th at 10:00 UTC.
- Remember, the egg needs to be on the Hatchery “BEFORE” the Breeding Event is over, to get the Quest Key.
- You can only use one Joker per combo and Breeding Jokers with each other is invalid.